Saturday, February 25, 2012

Tarragona

I have been somewhat stressed out lately about a few things. First of all, I don't know when I am actually going home. This seems like a small problem, but it is making me more home sick than I think I would be. Also, I am looking for a job and apartment in Bloomington this summer. As if that isn't stressful enough, not knowing exactly when I'll be in Bloomington makes it even more difficult. Luckily, IU Swim Club friends are reaching out yet again and making this process a lot easier. Emily has been a really great friend to me all year and offered to let me sublet her apartment for a month and a half to two months this summer. Also, Mike is being very helpful with the job search. I am really glad I decided to join IUSC this year. The team is full of really great people.

Today, we went to Tarragona, a close by town filled with Roman ruins. We spent some time on a tour, got a quick snack, and then made our way down to the beach. Even though I've been stressed, going to the beach and being by the water was very relaxing. I had fun exploring the town with my friends. After the beach, we went to a restaurant and had pizza. I split ham and pineapple with Danni. It was really, really good. Unfortunately, my camera stopped working last night, so I wasn't able to take any pictures of my own. My friends were nice enough to take pictures for me. Here's a few from the excursion:







No comments:

Post a Comment