Thursday, January 26, 2012

Barcelona Game

Yesterday, I went to class, went to lunch, came home to take a nap, did some studying, and then I went to La Oveja Negra to watch the Barcelona v. Madrid game. Today has been fairly boring. I went to class, went to lunch, came back to my apartment, and have been trying to postpone studying ever since. We have our midterm exam for the intensive writing class tomorrow which seems weird because it is only the second week of class. Tomorrow, Lauren B., Danni, and I are touring Montjuic because it's beautiful and so that I can do my presentation about it. This weekend, we are going on an excursion to another part of Catalunya. That's all for now. I am going to study for my exam because I can't find anything else to distract me from doing it.









No comments:

Post a Comment