Saturday, January 21, 2012

First Saturday in Barcelona

I slept really late this morning. I think it was a combination of jet lag, culture shock, and just being tired from last night. Then, when I woke up, I went out to lunch with some friends. We went shopping after that, and I bought a very cute blazer and dress which I wore out tonight. After shopping, I went home and my host mother and I went shopping at the biggest market in Europe, but I still can't figure out the name of it. Then, my family prepared me a delicious welcome dinner. We had crab, shrimp, calamari, tomato bread, cheese, meat, and wine. It was a delicious meal. After dinner, I Facebooked Jason and then went out. Wearing heels was the stupidest idea of my life, and I will never do it again. First we went to the residencia to meet up with a group and then we went to a club to dance. It was a very fun night, but I am anxious to get to sleep.

















No comments:

Post a Comment