Monday, January 23, 2012

Second Week of Class

Today was pretty relaxed. First, I woke up and went to class. After class, a group of us went to a restaurant to have pizza and wine. I ordered cheeseburger pizza, and it was pretty good. Then we went to a cerzeceria to have a drink. I ordered a beer with lemon, and it was pretty good. After la ceveceria, I went to a meeting with the director of my study abroad program to sign up for classes. All of my classes are literature. I am taking a class on Don Quijote, one on Cinema and Literature, another about modern Spanish literature, and the last one is a panorama of Hispanic American literature. I am going to be doing a lot of reading, but I am very excited to read El Quijote. After my meeting, I went back to my apartment and took a nap. When I woke up, I played a game with my host siblings for awhile, and then I had dinner with my family. After that, I talked to Jason and did my homework. I am now about to go to bed. Buenas noches!


No comments:

Post a Comment