Friday, January 20, 2012

Fish are Friends, Not Food.

Today has been a fairly interesting day so far. First, I woke up, took a "shower," went to class, and then we went on a tour of my neighborhood, El Barrio Gotico. While we were touring the neighborhood, my brother, youngest sister, and mother walked by. Marsal and Nora ran up to me and gave me a hug. They are so much fun. The tour lasted for a long time, and we were all starving afterwards. We all went to lunch at the oldest taparia in Barcelona. I ordered fish, and it was the most disgusting thing that I have ever seen. It was a plate full of little fried fish, but they still had their faces, tails, and bones. I had to order something else because it was so gross to me. After lunch, we got chocolate at a chocolate store. Then, we went and walked by the ocean (How cool is it that I can say that?) We walked down Las Ramblas for a little bit, and then I went back to my apartment to take a nap, skype with Jason, and eat dinner with my wonderful host family. Tonight, we're going dancing, and I am very excited.





















































No comments:

Post a Comment